18 year old ate nothing but ramen for over 13 years.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Remember kids, to always eat a healthy and balanced meal.

18-year old Georgi Readman, from Isle of Wight, eats 30 miles of noodles every year and can't stand for other foods, such as fruits and vegetables, to touch her plate.

eats-noodles.jpg

It's one thing to get by on ramen packets when you're short on cash — but quite another to eat nothing but instant noodles for more than a decade.

Georgi Readman of the Isle of Wight, U.K., has an extreme aversion to fruits and vegetables and subsists on the salty, preservative-laden snack. She became hooked 13 years ago and now, at age 18, claims to eat nothing but noodle packets, which her mother buys for her by the dozen.

eats-noodles.jpg

Readman estimates she eats 30 miles of noodles every year, and said even the thought of other foods makes her sick.

eats-noodles.jpg

“I hate the texture of fruit and vegetables," she said. “I can’t go to my friends' for dinner or go out for meals because I don’t want them to see me freak out if the side salad touches the stuff I eat.
Recent studies have shown that picky eating may be the result of genetics.
Other picky adults may be supertasters, who are more sensitive to flavors than the average person.
Readman's doctors said she is malnourished and has the health of an 80-year old. She weighs about 98 pounds at 5'3".
She doesn't appear worried, though.
"I just love noodles!" she said.

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/teen-eats-ramen-noodles-13-years-article-1.1312782

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
picky eaters should die. you live in one of the only times in the history of humans that you have access to all this great food and you just wanna eat bullshyt.

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait a minute guys!

She's white! We should be talking about how we'd hit it and how she looks good in spite of her diet and how a black woman couldn't pull it off!

Guys? :leon:

Guys!! :mindblown: