Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
nikkas always act they way when they get a new bytch. Act like they ain't got dikk on they bref still.

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Cant condone the way this nikka acts and everytime i think about denouncing him, he releases some new sht and brings me back in.

still a jackass tho

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
never been a fan of Kanye... dudes always been wack to me and tries to prove himself way to much... he makes some decent beats but dude should just drop the mic

Haha...you funny...

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
u guna act like hes a good rapper? come on man... hes the epitome of a POP rapper... besides his beats.. hes wack 2 me

i still say Nggas in Paris was awful...beat included... dude ruined the song cuz Jays verse was good

Nah I don't think anyone takes Kanye serious for his rapping. It's more about the sounds and vibe you get from his music. Also it easy as fukk to digest and fukk with immediately where as some artist it can take you months before you get an understanding of their the who they are and what they're trying to say.

yaaa_mad

Pro
Daps
Reppin
SFL
College Dropout, Late Registration, and Graduation (minus Barry Bonds and Big Brother) are very good albums. I'm not gonna use the C word.

I don't understand the hate MUSICALLY for Kanye. As a person, i don't really care because i never met the guy

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah I don't think anyone takes Kanye serious for his rapping. It's more about the sounds and vibe you get from his music. Also it easy as fukk to digest and fukk with immediately where as some artist it can take you months before you get an understanding of their the who they are and what they're trying to say.

This is what it is...I don't like Kanye cuz I think he's a great rapper...I like dude (or I should say liked, cuz I haven't been feelin' him since like 3 albums ago) because he created a vibe with his albums and music, not just a bunch of songs thrown together that are sort of relevant to each other...there is a definite direction in his music, to paint a picture and a message, that most of hip hop has been lacking since the 90's.

His flow has fallen the fukk off, though...and his lyrics...he has nothing to say anymore since he doesn't have any "struggle" to complain about anymore.

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
:laugh: @ all those hating on tha god

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would act hard if I was piping Kim K (and Amber Rose at one point) too. His style has obviously changed, his mom's dead, he lives like a hedonist, etc.

And he's not talking even about catching bodies or his hardass crew or how he killed the game and shyt like Drake does. And Drake is an talented emotionally unstable richass whiteboy Jew.

:childplease: