16 years later, RIP to the only GOAT we knew, Tupac "2Pac" Shakur....

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
@ballsacci Wanna talk about keepin it 3hunna or what simpery kanye/wiz involved in? :usure:

fukk outta here, this for the nikkaz that remember when the rap game was a respectable genre and it's shining star was still alive.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Can't believe it's been 16 years. Life's flying by. Imma be an old man before I know it. :sadcam:

But yeah, R.I.P. to the GOAT. :cheers:

JayBaldacci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@ballsacci Wanna talk about keepin it 3hunna or what simpery kanye/wiz involved in? :usure:

fukk outta here, this for the nikkaz that remember when the rap game was a respectable genre and it's shining star was still alive.

when did I mention wiz or kanye?

he's not the goat.

Daps

pac-o.gif

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Oh jesus here we go again with the 2pac slurping.........

I heard Pac was a black Panther superhero and nas was spared from being killed by him in September 96. God sent him down as a prophet to make rap a "respectable genre" by acting like a dumb thug the last year of his life and beating up a raggedy crip to act cool and end up getting himself killed

All hail Tupac the GOAT and living legend. He did no wrong and let's continue to slurp him up.

God I miss his respectable talk about his 44 making sure all the innocent kids don't grow..

:to:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nobody understands what he was trying to do and always only criticizes him

He is misunderstood guys...

Leave him alone.... :to:

Please :to:

JayBaldacci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh jesus here we go again with the 2pac slurping.........

I heard Pac was a black Panther superhero and nas was spared from being killed by him in September 96. God sent him down as a prophet to make rap a "respectable genre" by acting like a dumb thug the last year of his life and beating up a raggedy crip to act cool and end up getting himself killed

All hail Tupac the GOAT and living legend. He did no wrong and let's continue to slurp him up.

God I miss his respectable talk about his 44 making sure all the innocent kids don't grow..

:to:

:pachaha: