16 nurses at Arizona hospital pregnant at the SAME TIME!

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Some small town demonic cult shyt. That shyt would freak me out if I was the husband/bf , would think my girl is apart of some sick sex ritual and Lucifer is the real father. Have me looking my kid funny for a few years on some Omen shyt. Won't trust that lil nikka for nothign

Dont@Me

šŸ˜”
Daps
fukkin stupid bytches. probably couldn't handle not getting the same amount of attention, then after a while felt excluded and peer pressured to get pregnant because imagine if you were the only one who DIDN'T :snoop:. Females are such followers.

let's see if any of em miscarriage :ld:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

200.gif

I can't call it, breh

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
This is probably from one woman they ALL work with probably was sharing that she got pregnant and all them other females decided to do the same shyt.

Seen this shyt happen before when I was 17 working at Home Depot behind the Service Desk.

Your prolly right

But This is Mesa, and there are quite the number of Mormons there, Mormons are almost the lone group of CACs who have alot of kids nowadays

so the idea that a majority white nursery care unit all got pregnant at the same time due to whatever reason or coincidence, its possible

perhaps there was a mating season for Mormons this year:lolbron:

• Dap
Reactions: .r.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Yeah, this doesn't sound like all of them are married. Hope none of those kids end up in a single parent home situation....

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
Your prolly right

But This is Mesa, and there are quite the number of Mormons there, Mormons are almost the lone group of CACs who have alot of kids nowadays

so the idea that a majority white nursery care unit all got pregnant at the same time due to whatever reason or coincidence, its possible

perhaps there was a mating season for Mormons this year:lolbron:

Oh fukk say no more if it's Mormon then i would be surprised if they weren't getting knocked up.

My ex-wifes sister is from a Mormon family has 9 kids. I fingered her 4 times while she was carrying her 7th.