15 year old girl killed by 21 year old dusty boyfriend night before graduation

Taharqa

Superstar
Daps
“When she didn’t show up to graduation, her family went to look for her at her home”

Why does this article read like the 15 year old girl lived alone? :dahell:
I'm saying! Even this shyt is sad:
"Bady had a history of abusing dikkey"

The whole family is fukking garbage and failed that girl from the start. Talking about they got concern when she didn't show up for graduation:scust:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
“When she didn’t show up to graduation, her family went to look for her at her home”

Why does this article read like the 15 year old girl lived alone? :dahell:

She lived at home with her pops. The article just did a poor job of explaining it.

The interesting thing about what transpired is that everyone seems to have known that he was beating on her and threatening to kill her, so you would have thought they would have called the police or made sure that she wasn't home alone.

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Rest in Peace to her

Always call the police for domestic disturbances. You will live with regret for the rest of your life if you don't, and the abused gets killed.

This demon should have been locked up before it got to this point.

If you're not gonna call police, gotta put a pistol to his face and tell him to leave her alone.

Daps
15 in 8th grade is a little weird since most kids don't hit that age until sometime in 9th grade...or 10th if they had a summer birthday and started school younger than they classmates (lots of June/July/August birthday kids).

By itself the age isn't an issue but her having a full blown relationship with a 21 year old adds a layer of complexity. Was she developmentally disabled or just a little behind in school? I remember being 21 and had zero interest in any broads younger than me...they start looking like little girls once you spend a lot of time in college or at adult clubs.