$1300 Apartment In Miami

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

Minimum wage in Florida 2 years ago was $8. It is now $12. The minimum wage jumped more in 2 years than it did the previous 20. In 2026 legislation is already in place minimum wage will be $15

So, I will repeat…stop making these goofy ass threads.

Since you want to talk about the macroeconomics affecting Miami real estate why not talk about the fact that property insurance went up by 20% between 2021-2023 effectively increasing operating costs? Or that 31.5% of the real estate sales in Miami were by investors which directly effects the supply?

Daps
after-the-first-48-s25-2048x1152-promo-16x9-1.jpg

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Come on breh :dead:

That's like making a video about the price to live in Marcy Housing knowing damn well no one who lives there is paying that shyt lol. Nobody who hasn't owned their house for 50+ years or aren't on Section 8 is living in Liberty City

This video is click bait.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
There is no amount of money you can pay to me to live in a fascist state like florida or texas, imagine having white supremacists authoritarian goons like desantis and that devil abbot ruling over your state and having veto over policy, no thanks

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
There is no amount of money you can pay to me to live in a fascist state like florida or texas, imagine having white supremacists authoritarian goons like desantis and that devil abbot ruling over your state and having veto over policy, no thanks
South Florida not that bad. It's like a state within a state.

If I'm remembering correctly they were toying with seceding from the state at one point but Tallahassee wasn't having it lol

horizon

Veteran
Daps
Instead of getting emotional, I’d advise you nggas to get a macroeconomical clue.

Minimum wage in Florida 2 years ago was $8. It is now $12. The minimum wage jumped more in 2 years than it did the previous 20. In 2026 legislation is already in place minimum wage will be $15

So, I will repeat…stop making these goofy ass threads.
There's no way you think this makes sense

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Since you want to talk about the macroeconomics affecting Miami real estate why not talk about the fact that property insurance went up by 20% between 2021-2023 effectively increasing operating costs? Or that 31.5% of the real estate sales in Miami were by investors which directly effects the supply?

You think rent is supposed to be fair?!?! :gucci:

Oh but a week ago nggas was actually advocating for renting

:mjtf:

Rent is a losing game. Period. You either gon lose a little, or lose a lot. But one thing is for sure you don’t dictate the rules. So the reason theres so much pushback to my comment is bc yall running on emotion.

Take away the emotion and how you wish it could be. How it IS, is the market is the market. If they charge a price, what decides whether it’s overpriced is demand, not emotion.

If they charged 1300 and it goes vacant, it’s overpriced.
If they charged 1300 and there’s demand, it ain’t overpriced. It really is that simple. The game is rigged, so don’t play the gotdamn game.