13 states welfare pays more than $15 per hour

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Drug test would not weed out any of the biggest welfare frauds and guess who that is? It's not blacks either.

fukk OUTTA HERE WITH THAT BULLshyt. MANDATORY HAIR SAMPLE TESTING WOULD WEED THEM OUT. AND DOUBLE fukk OUTTA HERE WITH THAT BLACK PEOPLE NOT PULLING FRAUD. EVERYBODY IS DOING THAT shyt. BLACKS, WHITES, ARABS, HISPANICS AND SCUMBAGS FROM ALL WALKS OF LIFE. YOU CATS KILL ME WITH THAT BLACK PEOPLE ARE IMMUNE TO DOING ILLEGAL shyt AND WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE DEVIL AT EVERYTHING.

ANOTHER THING KINDA OFF TOPIC. I THINK THE STATE NEEDS TO PUT PEOPLE TO WORK FOR THEIR BENEFITS. NO ABLE BODIED PERSON SHOULD GET UNEMPLOYMENT AND THE STATE IS HAVING TROUBLE WITH GRASS BEING CUT AND OTHER CITY SERVICES WHERE MAN POWER IS THE ISSUE. IF YOU'RE UNEMPLOYED, THE STATE NEEDS TO MAKE YOU WORK 25 HRS A WEEK OR YOU NEED TO BE CLOCKING 9 CREDIT HOURS OF SCHOOL IN ORDER TO KEEP YOUR BENEFITS. fukk THESE UNPRODUCTIVE ASS PEOPLE DRAINING THE SYSTEM. SAME GOES WITH WELFARE.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
It did work for a host of European countries and Canada.

After drug testing them, the welfare rolls dropped by almost 50%.

I hate responding to you, but fck you and your constant lies and misinformation. We have drug tested welfare recipients. The end result was no direct savings, with only 2% testing positive. Not to mention that the test is expensive as hell to administer, (grossly outweighing any net benefits), and was simply a money grab for the manufacturers of the equipment used in the tests, and politicians...

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/18/us/no-savings-found-in-florida-welfare-drug-tests.html

And if this study is accurate, the focus should be on how we have disempowered the working class to such a degree, that millions who get up and work each day, cant even afford to feed a cat on their earnings, making it more economically profitable to live off the state, than work. Thats the point here.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
The Beach
Get fired :camby:

apply for unemployment

profit.
Welfare is not Unemployment:camby:

I think the market is opening up, but I'm usually overqualified for the positions that are easily attainable

So, cut that bullshyt out. UI and Welfare are not the same buddy:pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
THE MAXIMUM PAYS THAT. YOUR UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS ARE DETERMINED BY YOUR PAST WAGES. MISLEADING ARTICLE.

IF YOU MADE 10 DOLLARS AN HOUR YOU DON'T MAGICALLY GET 15 AFTER YOU GET UNEMPLOYMENT. EVEN IF YOU MADE 15 YOU WON'T GET 15. ONLY PEOPLE GETTING 15 WILL BE PEOPLE WHO WERE MAKING 23+. UNEMPLOYMENT IS MEANT TO COVER YOUR BILLS UNTIL YOU RECOVER.

IF YOU HAVE NO SAVINGS, YOUR CORE BUDGET/COMMITMENTS SHOULD BE NO HIGHER THAN YOUR APPROXIMATE INCOME IF YOU WERE TO FIND YOURSELF ON UNEMPLOYMENT. IF YOU'RE MAKING MORE THAN 23/HR YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO HAVE SAVINGS TO FLOAT YOU UNTIL YOU CAN SHAKE COMMITMENTS OFF TO DOWNSIZE.

:salute:

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Welfare is not Unemployment:camby:

I think the market is opening up, but I'm usually overqualified for the positions that are easily attainable

So, cut that bullshyt out. UI and Welfare are not the same buddy:pacspit:

I was jokinh buddy

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps

Chris.B

Banned
Daps

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of you don't get it. Please do some research on Jews who hustle the system...

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/06/13/welfare-reform-not-for-the-orthodox.html

You know what else they possess? Staggering quantities of public assistance. Take the overwhelmingly Hasidic Kiryas Joel, the poorest place in America. As the Times reported last year, “half of [its] residents receive food stamps, and one third receive Medicaid benefits and rely on federal vouchers to help pay their housing costs.” And boy, do they have children: The median household in Kiryas Joel has six people, and the median age is twelve. Many of its men learn Torah full-time instead of working, and the community’s low high-school graduation rate would be even lower if its religious schools had real academic standards. These kids are hardly being “socialized to the world of work.” And it’s not just Kiryas Joel: back in 1996, at the heart of “welfare reform,” a full third of Williamsburg’s Hasidim received public assistance.

Welfare is, and has been for some time, a crucial ingredient in these communities. While Hasidim take care of their own, they also get taxpayers to take care of them. Like Israeli Haredim, Kiryas Joel’s Hasidim vote together to secure, for instance, a “luxurious 60-bed postnatal maternal care center… built with $10 million in state and federal grants.” Off the record, New York City officials admit that Williamsburg’s Hasidim “work the system,” and experts who don’t have to be reelected come out and just admit there’s widespread fraud. As Shmarya Rosenberg has argued, the Haredi birthrate, to be sustainable, requires large and consistent infusions of cash from outside. In Williamsburg, welfare really is a lifestyle.

Again, how does a drug test stop them?