$125,000 to Live Homeless in the Southeast DC for the rest of the February.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
How long have you been in DC?

Cuz its good people on the South Side.

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Have you ever seen an underpass?
i see explosions under them very often too. we have those in Toronto yes and there's multiple gas fires sometimes a month or a week in Toronto especially these pandemic years.

We also have a lot of homeless deaths in the winter. It's pretty much a guarantee up here the season will catch some bodies.

Might not be so bad or so cold at first but once you lose that warmth and have to constantly try and maintain it you would appreciate the challenge especially not being able to go inside, have to eat constantly to stay warm then shyt outside in the cold. no public washrooms. no warm up stations. coli brehs have prolly never lived without wifi and a flushing toilets.

:mjgrin:

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
That shyt is wild

Is that the “best” island to go to, think I’m going to go out there for about a month
Yea I’m terms of things to do and night life. Tickets are very cheap to fly to other islands from here like anywhere from $50 -$150. If you fly in Hawaiian airlines I would just sign up for the credit card cause I think they give you 50,000 free miles or something like that. You can base yourself in Honolulu then take day trips to see the other island about a hour flight depending on which island your headed to from Honolulu. Just make sure you book ahead in terms of rental cars so you can get around. Each island has their own beaches hikes, places to eat etc. I love zip lining on the big island. Maui has the black sand beach and road to Hana nice drive around the island but you can do a tour which I rec recommend cause it’s a lot of places to stop.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Its 9 fukking degrees right now :martin:

The wind chill is like -3 degrees.

Can't even go to no bar or club.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Most coli dudes can’t even make it 12 hours straight outside before their anxiety and depression flares up. They’d quit before the first day is up and run back inside the house to post on the Coli.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
il_570xN.716227252_9kon.jpg

gimmie a coyote snow suit a ski mask... give me that money 24 days aint shyt...im from acres homes..nikka aint barrin no damn other hood...

100 .. goto bens get me a gallon of chilli...

goto the gas station and pump gas for women for tips..

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I’d just post up that lawn chair on good hope road & do what I BEEN doing. Well not me but someone who looks like me☺️. In another lifetime ofcourse.

Walk pass that bridge & rob all those crackers blind. Then cop a tent.

Easy money

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You can't go inside any building, metro, bus, store or car. Must be outside at all times.

Must resign, take leave or Leave of absences from job.

You can wear whatever you want to stay warm.

You can't bring any money or credit cards.

You start off with 100$, 1 gallon of water and puncho from Dollar Tree.

You have to earn all your extra money in the streets.

homeless-man-by-white-house-in-winter-bettmann.jpg

2h40ncjs1en61.jpg
qsmmvjqaw6791.jpg
I have a black belt in Brazilian jiujitsu so guess who ain't going hungry or cold. I might actually feel free for a month.

I have a black belt in Brazilian jiujitsu so guess who ain't going hungry or cold. I might actually feel free for a month.

Triclimate North face check.

Long John thermals

Thermal socks check

Steel toe hiking shoes check

Knife check

Short Machete check

9mm check

I might fukk around and become the new Bum King

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol

shyt sound easy till you gotta do it

I couldn’t imagine not having a place to take a dump or get warm in dc of all places. I have nightmares of the few nights I had to fend for myself in my younger years in Dc and it was horrible trying to get warm or get few min of comfort downtown DC with all those white big govt building with security outside :/

And the nights I had to sleep in my car it got way to hot in summer and way to cold at night to the point my toes was freezing ahhh man

Be thankful brehs. These little made up scenarios are a lot of people real life

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
125k breh? The fvck im gon do with that? Can't even cop a one bedroom on Minnesota avenue in SE.