[12/9/23] AEW Collision: C2 Blue League matches - Danielson vs. Andrade, Kingston vs. Claudio; Omega vs. Ethan Page

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
It was a taped show. I read the spoilers and watched the two matches I wanted to see & didn't bother with the rest :manny:
And a lot of wrestling competition + NBA in-season tournament championship game. I was at the ready to switch over to the NBA game if Collision started to suck. But everything was somewhere on the range of good to great so they never gave me a reason to switch.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
The matches from the CC have varied from good to fukking great, plus we've gotten a ton of fire promos so I honestly don't see how anyone can shyt on this tournament in terms of quality :manny:
Only ones hating are the usual haters and I already know they haven’t even seen one match. :mjlol:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
WWE ain't paying you to be a professional hater either

Or are they? :sas2:

:lolbron:
I criticize both when called for it. You so far up Tony Khan's ass you refuse to even watch WWE programming.

AEW has clearly fallen off from where they were their first two years, If you can't see that then you're retarded :manny: