[12/30/23] AEW Worlds End: Samoa Joe vs. MJF for the AEW World Title; Continental Classic Finals

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
@Rollie Forbes so with ALL THAT out there, why do folks round here want AEW to put the belt on him? If he's.....THAT, why are guys round here pushing for him?

taker597

Superstar
Daps
MJF being the corniest face for the foreseeable future till the end of this program.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
@Rollie Forbes so with ALL THAT out there, why do folks round here want AEW to put the belt on him? If he's.....THAT, why are guys round here pushing for him?
I don't know, I'm not one of those guys.
I'd like to see Starks, Hobbs, Keith Lee, or Shane Taylor as AEW World Champion. I couldn't care less whether Swerve won or lost.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

That guy is full of shyt anyway. He was in here shytting on Sasha and Naomi for "having attitudes" and playing into black woman stereotypes, taking the side of WWE management etc. when everyone knows that someone like Johnny Ace or Bruce Prichard (the producers rumored in the situation) would absolutely say some slick shyt to Sasha and Naomi and not think twice.

He can try to save face by posting about Swerve's rap lyric but I know the truth.... he's a c00n his damn self :pachaha: