[12/30/23] AEW Worlds End: Samoa Joe vs. MJF for the AEW World Title; Continental Classic Finals

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I didn't like how Hausman reported that shyt, but that's a broader problem of there is no real journalism in wrestling coverage....

But in a lot of spaces I read, more people are mad at him than Jericho which is weird since he's the one who did whatever the fukk he did....
To most and this is me saying it, I think it's the fact that he said it and not her. Now if Jericho did sexual assault her, Hausman just threw her out there.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
To most and this is me saying it, I think it's the fact that he said it and not her. Now if Jericho did sexual assault her, Hausman just threw her out there.
I think that whole thing is under so many NDAs, nobody will ever know and it'll only be speculation till the end of time...

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
So... I'm not always up-to-date on what's going on in wresting Twitter but I did hear about Jericho.

Is there any validity to it or is it just hearsay?

Hedidthatshytguilityasfukk.gif

But seriously the trail was there, it just didn't pop off until jerikkko ass tweeted on the day of our lord and saviors birthday, and got surprised when the SummerSlam screen was loaded in the clip.

If he would had STFU and gave his MAGAt wrinkled wife some flabby dikk,everybody would be singing Judas off key and this event would somehow get acknowledged for wrestling reasons.