[12/30/23] AEW Worlds End: Samoa Joe vs. MJF for the AEW World Title; Continental Classic Finals

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
How was the show brehs???

Looks like the booking wasn't bad? Cole as the Devil isn't shocking but makes sense. Samoa Joe world champ :leon:
Definitely was a so-so show. Moxley/Kingston was pretty good, Edge/Christian match was entertaining, Darby is crazy man, the main event was alright.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Not watching the scrum, mainly cause i got to see the devil reveal and generally i’m not up for a show I don’t watch at 1:37

It’s December 31st tho :salute:

PS still no Riho and tony match gifs

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
My main takeaways were that Joe won clean (which made completely sense given the circumstances) and that Cole's melodrama bullshyt wont involve the AEW World title :blessed: :blessed: :whew:

Didn't watch the whole show but this was a very bleh PPV.

Copeland/Christina was MOTN. Edge missing the flaming table was because he was to damn close to it, can't believe they didn't move the table further. Specially because they had to lit that shyt up twice, they had chances to make it right :heh: the MITB angle was lame as fukk and screams Edge coming up with something he already did in WWE and Tony going :leon: and giving it the ok :dead:

Eddie vs Mox was cool but it needed the crowd -that fukking sucked for every match except the TNT title match- to elevate it and they could never get it. Danielson on commentary was great, he had awesome chemistry with Taz. It was a less distracting version of what Mox tried to do in Wrestledream for Dragon vs ZSJ.

Main event was also good but again, it needed the crowd to elevate and people were basically :ld: for 90% of it.

Glad Andrade is leaving. I think he's a dope talent to have but AEW's roster can't afford someone that sees himself as a bigger star than that what he actually is for a US promotion. Gotta :salute: him for the fact he worked his ass off the last 2 months and didn't coast, which is something he could've done considering he's been wanting to leave for close to a year, lol.

Last edited: