The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I know a bunch of dudes that used to do that and they're all cooler than Scorpio Sky.

As I've always said, worst instincts in wrestling and a midcarder fro life.

There was this dude in high school that I knew who had the freshest anime button ups and a afro that had more personality than a Sky promo.

Dude is just all around terrible. Reminds me of Cody Hall without the height and legacy of his old man:hhh:

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Its time :wow:

PolishedFatalElk-size_restricted.gif

FaroffWiltedGalapagospenguin-size_restricted.gif

Damn, I wish Jade could wrestle. :wow:

Also, do we prefer Rosa's X-23/Lady Wolverine gear or her usual get up? I think I kinda prefer this look on her...:jbhmm:

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
Damn, I wish Jade could wrestle. :wow:

Also, do we prefer Rosa's X-23/Lady Wolverine gear or her usual get up? I think I kinda prefer this look on her...:jbhmm:
I think in like another year or two in ring wise Jade could be fire but yeah now she still :manny:

Rosa switches up often so don't even gotta think about that :wow:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
If they are going to have Rosa win this then it should be a situation where Rosa has some sort of leg lock on the injured leg of Jade and the lawyer guy throws in the towel on Jade's behalf.
That way Jade doesn't take the pin, it protects her and it gives her a reason to fire lawyer guy because their teaming up hasn't ever really worked for me.