[12/27/23] AEW Dynamite: Continental Classic Semfinals; Will the Puttys actually have a match this time?

Who advances to the Continental Classic Finals (choose 1 from Blue, 1 from Gold)?

• Gold: Jay White

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Gold: Jon Moxley

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Gold: Swerve Strickland

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Blue: Bryan Danielson

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Blue: Eddie Kingston

Votes: 16 64.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
GCZnfvbX0AETNYI

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
I never understood why TK never considered putting Collison on Thursday nights. If Raw can compete with MNF, then why can't Collison on Thursdays?
It’d be running against impact and wouldn’t have to worry about PLEs killing the audience…but then again it’s only a day after taping so that’d probably require a whole new ring crew…

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I never understood why TK never considered putting Collison on Thursday nights. If Raw can compete with MNF, then why can't Collison on Thursdays?

I don't think it's up to him to pick what day the network wants to air the show. I'm pretty sure they put it on Saturdays to get an audience watching TNT since it was just airing some shytty Jason Statham movie in that slot every week :russ:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Darby dumbass still training for Everest?
He'd better be. Back when I was heavy into National Geographic, I read that people have trained for years to climb Mt. Everest & still had unsuccessful climbs.
Darby is barely 5 ft tall, and he only weighs a buck 30. He's going to need a lot of practice & prep to learn how to navigate those brutal temperatures & high altitude winds. A barely decent breeze at that hight could blow little Darby halfway across Nepal.
:francis:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
How much fukkery do we expect to get a non finish in the main event?

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
It’d be running against impact and wouldn’t have to worry about PLEs killing the audience…but then again it’s only a day after taping so that’d probably require a whole new ring crew…
Unless they ran in very close proximity both nights, which would be incredibly dumb, they'd have to double just about everything.