[12/25/23] That’s all Folks! Best Of 2023 Monday Night Raw Thread (Merry Christmas)

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Proof?

Cause I remember live shows to end the year in 2021.
You can't even remember that Austin Theory isn't on Raw and that's your boy. 🤭

Live Event shows are ending this year too 26-30th they are doing crazy split shows. Check here Big Nick Khan Appreciation Thread (Update: Bringing Rock Back For Mania SZN?)

My point was Vince started the less days on the road in December when he stopped having TLC in December. 2020 was the last year they did a TLC and ever since NXT was the only one doing a PLE in early December.

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You can't even remember that Austin Theory isn't on Raw and that's your boy. 🤭

Live Event shows are ending this year too 26-30th they are doing crazy split shows. Check here Big Nick Khan Appreciation Thread (Update: Bringing Rock Back For Mania SZN?)

My point was Vince started the less days on the road in December when he stopped having TLC in December. 2020 was the last year they did a TLC and ever since NXT was the only one doing a PLE in early December.
Im talking about Live Raw.

And yes I know Theory is only on SD. The joke was if Dom can jump around he should too.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Im talking about Live Raw.

And yes I know Theory is only on SD. The joke was if Dom can jump around he should too.
Depends on when Christmas falls. Most of the time it's a taped set of shows around the holidays. Google search is all you need.

Silkk

Daps
Depends on when Christmas falls. Most of the time it's a taped set of shows around the holidays. Google search is all you need.
Nah, You're wrong on this one Briscoe. I just got done watching a bunch of Raw christmas clips.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Nah, You're wrong on this one Briscoe. I just got done watching a bunch of Raw christmas clips.
Before 2020? I never said Raw wasn't live on a Christmas, it was in 2017, the last time it fell on a Monday. My point was that after 2020 is when Vince sent down this reduction in shows around the holidays. Management has been following it since.

Raw last year was on the 26, it was exactly what it will be tonight. In 2021 it was live but that was two days after Christmas, exactly when they would have been back on the road, just like this year being the 26th. SD when it fell on Christmas was a taped show and not live, that was in 2020.

Vince is still at the top of the WWE part of the company, even now, HHH is just head of creative.

Last edited:

Silkk

Daps
Before 2020? I never said Raw wasn't live on a Christmas, it was in 2017, the last time it fell on a Monday. My point was that after 2020 is when Vince sent down this reduction in shows around the holidays. Management has been following it since.

Raw last year was on the 26, it was exactly what it will be tonight. In 2021 it was live but that was two days after Christmas, exactly when they would have been back on the road, just like this year being the 26th. SD when it fell on Christmas was a taped show and not live, that was in 2020.

Vince is still at the top of the WWE part of the company, even now, HHH is just head of creative.
Vince has no say in anything WWE does now.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Vince has no say in anything WWE does now.
Vince is still Executive Chairman and even if you think that he has no say now, he did have say when he started this and they've only doubled down on it and that's my whole point. Old Vince would have done a live show, but the Vince that reduced the holiday schedule after 2020 wouldn't. We have to remember they do more than Raw and SD. This was done to reduce the live event (house show) schedule as well.

Last edited:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
@Silkk @LordDeathwatch
GCOBfaZbgAARYTl