[12/23/23] AEW Collision: Continental Classic group play comes to an end, who advances out of the Blue League?

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I don't get the whole Eddie Kingston thing. Not really a fan of his in-ring work. Was he underutilized before? Sure. But putting him on the same level as Danielson, Moxley, Switchblade & Swerve right now? :patrice:
I believe he's as over as he is because he's a great promo and he's incredible relatable. He goes through real life shyt and has a way of conveying it that makes him feel real. You add that to the fact that he looks like an average Joe and you get someone that's pretty easy to cheer for, imo.

In ring, I think Eddie's style isn't for everyone but at least to me, dude is a top notch performer. Great selling, good striking, one of the very best at reacting to any little thing that can happen in match, which is somewhat of a lost art nowadays so I really appreciate it when someone pulls it off so well when most of the wrestlers don't give a flying fukk about it.

He does tend to rely heavily on who his opponent is to elevate a match but he's gotten much better at that in the last 5 years or so.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Someone got to get that woman backstage to meet my boy Daniel Garcia :wow:

GCFFGaiX0AAG5iu

• Love
Reactions: jeh

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Glad to see Garcia get in there. Great opportunity for him. He probably won't get more than one win as a spoiler to give him some momentum going forward, but he gets the chance to go up against 5 great wrestlers in featured TV matches doing what he does best - wrestle.
Told y’all exactly what Garcia was going to do before this even started :sas1: