(12/23/2012) QUEEN OF THE RING - MS FIT. VS CHAYNA ASHLEY. (BARSS! VERY PERSONAL!)

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Just finished... Got damn is it me or is these QOTR matches actually hot all of a sudden??? This was def a good battle!!! Got Chayna winning that 2-1. Think Ms.Fit got rnd 2. Got to watch it again though.

But yea QOTR actually got a respectable squad though

Jaz
QB
Chayna
Ms.Fit
Phara
Tori
40 Barz
Bonnie
Corture
Krissy

All of them got me checking for their next battle!

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
yea, wasnt expecting much, but cant front both of them had me :leon: a lot in this battle

dudes need to stop sleeping on these chicks, this shyt was fire

i also gave it to chayna 2-1, felt ms fit took the 2nd too, ms fit only angle it seemed was chayna loss to jaz and the fact she was fat, cant front some of them fat jokes was funny as hell "gives a new meaning to carrying arms" :russ:

but chayna had more heat in the 1st imo and her attack in that 3rd rd on cortez and ms fit was lethal

damn these qotr joints holding me over nice

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
yea, wasnt expecting much, but cant front both of them had me :leon: a lot in this battle

dudes need to stop sleeping on these chicks, this shyt was fire

i also gave it to chayna 2-1, felt ms fit took the 2nd too, ms fit only angle it seemed was chayna loss to jaz and the fact she was fat, cant front some of them fat jokes was funny as hell "gives a new meaning to carrying arms" :russ:

but chayna had more heat in the 1st imo and her attack in that 3rd rd on cortez and ms fit was lethal

damn these qotr joints holding me over nice

Yea im not gonna lie them fat jokes be having me :lolbron:. But Chayna to me delivered more. In the first when she was like "All them name flips and fat jokes he gave you YOU BETTER USE THEM" I had the Jaz face!

imagefromurl

Someone got to make that smile!

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
Chayna clearly took it but That year off did misfit good. Cause i thought she was horrible vs longfaced dutches.

:pachaha: @ Cortez gettin that work tho

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
thats what they doing now sending the girls at ****** in there battles...wow cause she got in cortez *** like she really didnt like that *****

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never really got into QOTR but this battle was better than some of the recent URL battles :gladbron:

for real i dont fucck with the female battlers at all but I watched jaz vs qb just cause nigggas was gassing jaz and she cute and was like jaz is overated but she did have a few great bars and qb was hard, then I heard cortez getting dissed so Im like lemme see this battle and shiit was dope, 1st round i was like whatever theyre ok but 2nd and 3rd they went in, this and that syahboy/lotta zay surprisingly dope battles recently