[12/21/22] AEW Dynamite Holiday Bash: Elite/Death Triangle Game 5, Shida/Hayter, FTR/Ass Boys, and Accusations!

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The FCC doesn’t regulate cable, just network tv, so AEW is fine for the cursing. However it’s a bad look because they are TV-14 and not TV-MA. Other than that, they’ll probably get told to not do that again and they’ll have a talk to Ross next time he gets a live mic

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Damn Shida was fukking her up with them kicks

Jamie strong as hell
5meGcXn.gif
This is a GOAT level sequence. Fire match.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Starks is a star, if they do it right the next 6 months could be a cool journey back to the title picture

Can’t tell me Ricky starks ain’t a damn star:wow: good opening segment. Hopefully the Jericho feud doesn’t drag and solidifies starks as a main eventer

That promo vs. MJF is the spark he needed. Dude is on fire now that he has the spotlight and he's not letting it go.

I swear, if Jericho wins this feud, I will come out of retirement and drop a Jericho thread :ufdup:

Need to drop it anyways due to him and his wife being raging Trumpanzees

I thought Ross was about to attack him. :russ:

Don't know why this Parker guy involved. :francis:

Not sure how, but Parker is connected with a lot of artists with Ross being one of them. They've been cool before he even got into wrestling.

let’s talk about Tony khan cooling off Dante Martin tho :unimpressed:

At one point, the kid was doing must watch spots weekly and getting pretty over with the crowd

Then they have him lose every meaningful match and eventually he’s just gone from tv

Then we’re forced to watch scrubs like Sammy, garcia and yuta get pushed to the moon while Martin is on dark

Now they got this action Andretti guy (who I don’t mind) pinning Jericho and saving starks, while Dante is watching big bro get his ass beat :gucci:

His brother came back from injury so they've been trying to reestablish the tag team along with them possibly going for the Trios belts along with AR Fox.

Also,

Watch Rampage on Friday

They're saying tattooed dude used to be a big MLB prospect

He was a 2nd Round Draft Pick for the Rays about a decade ago. Looks like he got to Triple A but couldn't break into the majors with them or a couple other teams. He's been training at Jay Lethal's school.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miro not good enough, hasn’t been around long enough, and doesn’t have the clout to be refusing to lose.

Assuming Meltzer’s report is true, which is always a 50/50 proposition it seems anymore.
Him and his wife been angling about going back to the E i say they should tbh. He would go there and have a buzz and get swept under the table like Johnny G and etc

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Miro not good enough, hasn’t been around long enough, and doesn’t have the clout to be refusing to lose.

Assuming Meltzer’s report is true, which is always a 50/50 proposition it seems anymore.

Dude had a great TNT Title run and should have been the first to feud with Hangman Page when he won the title at Full Gear 2021.

Him and his wife been angling about going back to the E i say they should tbh. He would go there and have a buzz and get swept under the table like Johnny G and etc

Hasn't his wife made more from her FanPage than she made in any year she was with WWE?