[12/2] WWE Monday Night RAW: Biggest Match In WWE History? John Cena vs Randy Orton DAMMIT

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
So we just gonna forget that wack feud with Sandow?

Golddust is doing some of his best ring work right now and Cody is actually relevant after years of being a midcard jobber. :what:

Cody was getting really good reactions from the crowd whenever he turned babyface. He turned the corner when he had that small feud with the authority before he got "fired." I honestly thought he finally turned the corner. Then he comes back and is in a useless tag-team with Goldust.

Yeah, Goldust is in shape and is working well but this is the blandest he's ever been. I never thought I'd be bored with Goldust, but dude is basically The Natural Dustin Rhodes wearing Goldust paint :beli:

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
They might as well just make a Six-Man tag team championship by this point.

3count.jpg

We see how that worked out :skip:

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
Cody was getting really good reactions from the crowd whenever he turned babyface. He turned the corner when he had that small feud with the authority before he got "fired." I honestly thought he finally turned the corner. Then he comes back and is in a useless tag-team with Goldust.

Yeah, Goldust is in shape and is working well but this is the blandest he's ever been. I never thought I'd be bored with Goldust, but dude is basically The Natural Dustin Rhodes wearing Goldust paint :beli:

The feud with Sandow took away whatever momentum Cody was garnering. Him teaming with Goldust made him relevant. I'm enjoying the Goldust return, but everyone is entitled to like what they want. *shrugs*

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps

problem is goldust couldn't get away with half of the shyt he did back in the day...though with gay tolerance being at an all-time high, he probably could.