[12/18/23] Tag Team Gold Rush Monday Night Raw Thread ( Final Live Raw Of The Year)

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Listen, if someone with English as a second language tells me my dad is inbred, we can't do anything but fight.
Only thing that would have topped it is Nak recreating Supa Hot Fire with Asuka, Kairi, Tozawa, Iyo in the background going :gladbron:
bf9.gif

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
I'm not happy about this Johnathan Majors bullshyt. I hope Alvin Bragg and the entire Manhattan DA suffer an unfortunate "smelting accident."

Or terrorist attack :ehh:

May that white woman suffer nothing but abuse and drug addiction until she dies in a pool of her own feces and urine with the vomit of a fellow dead whore drying up in her nose and eyes.

Bob Iger, here's to you dropping dead from a widow maker heart attack. To the Jews in Hollywood that may be supporting this sort of fukkery behind the scenes; remember what happened when people just thought you all had a bit too much power and influence? Yeah, I'll just leave that right there.

Anywhoodles, so what do you guys wanna talk about?
Dexter Lumis is growing a beard, it's a sign
conspiracy-charlie-day.gif

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Wait who is announcing? Alicia? Because that wasn't Samantha's Chelsea Green.

Samantha ain’t say Chelsea name right :gucci:

Samantha didn’t hit us with the white girl voice tonight. :dahell:

how come Samantha aint do "Chelsea Greeeeeeene"?

Samantha slipping. She didn't give Chelsea her special announcement. :gucci:
That's almost as bad as going to Chick Fil-A and not getting a "my pleasure" :francis: