12/18/17: Kobe Bryant's JERSEY(s) retirement ceremony Ft. the Lakers vs Warriors

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
His dad was there. :mjlol: Ya'll need to stop.
Exactly

They stay with this white media shyt like he scared of his dad.

His dad has been at damn near every game in his life except the one where his mom had the stroke and when Gelo got hemmed up.

These noggas always trying to switch it on Lavar like he's the issue

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Clarkson has been way better than hart this season. And please dont use the g-league to judge players. Not even close to nba comp honestly. And if Zo was more agressive the other dudes wouldnt have to take as many shots. He struggles in the halfcourt if it isnt an open off-ball 3.
nikka Hart has barely been getting time and when they started him he played better than Clarksons/kcp gunning ass inteligently.

His defense is already better as a rookie and he plays offense intelligently. I like Clarkson sometimes but:camby:with you always defending the dumbest, iso ball players from the tanking seasons like they shouldn't be replaced.

And there are plenty of nikkas in the g-league that can hoop in the NBA stop with that dumb shyt. Caruso and Bryant down there dropping 30/40 point games and shyt, they are more than capable of being backups in the league and only there because of the older nikkas on the squad. Both of them show high intelligence on both ends of the floor and are actually on the regular team they just don't hoop because Luke staying with the vets.

Zo was aggressive last night and getting more aggressive. Problem is, nikkas playing for contracts and rather shine than win. Zo needs the ball 90% of the time. He was calling for the ball in the last play not to take the shot but to get a better one and KCP completely looked him off. And he struggles because he is a rookie. Dude is the LEADER, not KCP.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I'm really liking lonzo
Just needs to be a bit more aggressive and look for his shots more..dude pg skills are elite :wow:

And his got a quick first step :ohhh:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm really liking lonzo
Just needs to be a bit more aggressive and look for his shots more..dude pg skills are elite :wow:

And his got a quick first step :ohhh:

It Was Written

ZOKS18-217-BLK_1_1024x1024.jpg