[12/16/23] AEW Collision: C2 Blue League matchups Danielson/Brody King, Andrade/Claudio; Kingston/Garcia

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

Kenny Omega Shocked GIF - Kenny Omega Shocked GIFs

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I can’t keep up with Tony khans mathematics :bryan:

How is Moxley already qualified for semis ? How is rush already eliminated ?

They both could find themselves in 3 way ties

And rush should have some kind of tie breaker advantage since he has the quickest victory in the g1
Have they even bothered explaining tie breaker rules besides head to head matchups? The Blue League could potentially have a 5 way tie at 9 points :bryan: I kinda hope that's what happens just to see poor Excalibur having to explain what the fukk happens next.

Maybe we get a Triple Threat match for the semis of the Gold League and a 5 Way for the Blue League :russ:

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good episode. One thing I hated and one, well is typical AEW.

-Why did they do Skye’s heel turn and Thunderosa’s return on the same night. They could have spaced it out so you don’t have two “moments “ happen on the same night just for a match next week. Could have gave the moments time to breath to build into a match on tv, or PPV.

-While I’m glad, that no decided to do a table spot off the ramp for once, still not a fan of AEW women’s hardcore matches. They always come off like minor league with no rhythm or flow to the match. With that said, I didn’t hate the match, however, I hated Willow’s and Stat’s outfits, from a storyline perspective. Now I wouldn’t mind seeing Willow wear that again or them wearing it for a Halloween street fight or something, but it looks ridiculous when they are cosplaying and their opponents come out looking like they want to beat their asses. Maybe instead of Pulp Fiction, they should have went with Kill Bill. I would have hated it less

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
TK's beloved Cagematch ratings are in and last night's Collision episode is currently tied for second highest rated AEW TV episode ever at 9.40, only behind the Dynamite Celebration of Brodie Lee's Life episode, which nothing is ever going to eclipse that one at 9.86

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
TK's beloved Cagematch ratings are in and last night's Collision episode is currently tied for second highest rated AEW TV episode ever at 9.40, only behind the Dynamite Celebration of Brodie Lee's Life episode, which nothing is ever going to eclipse that one at 9.86
Yesterday episode was pretty good.