12/10 ESPN: Teofimo Lopez vs Sandor Martin

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
The other fights on the card are almost exclusively prospects vs trial horses as I see

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
This fight got some tantalising odds for Martin. Bizarre imo, considering Lopez has just the two fights at 140.

Lopez is back in love with himself, which makes it a roll of the dice as to which Lopez we see.

Gotta chuck a wad on that. I’d be mad not too.

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC

teo got his manhood took

Where the hell did he get his manhood taken? :childplease: I watched it like 3 times looking for this moment. Why so much blatant hate for Teo? He was the only young dude out of all those cats to step up and fight/beat Loma. Were you a Loma fanboy or something? :mjlol:

Anyhow, I got my tickets! STACKED card! Will be a fun night. Who else going???? :blessed:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Where the hell did he get his manhood taken? :childplease: I watched it like 3 times looking for this moment. Why so much blatant hate for Teo? He was the only young dude out of all those cats to step up and fight/beat Loma. Were you a Loma fanboy or something? :mjlol:
There's so much wrong with what you just said it's fukking hilarious. Don't try to check me breh on anything Teofimo and Lomachenko related.:heh:

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC
There's so much wrong with what you just said it's fukking hilarious. Don't try to check me breh on anything Teofimo and Lomachenko related.:heh:
I just wanted to know why you hate on Teo is all. No biggie. Carry on:hubie:

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC

The best boxing breakdown channel on YT. Subscribe if you’ve yet to do so. Learn so much from videos.

Last edited: