ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
:mjpls:

- Being called ****

- The sheer amount of "PAWG" loving c00ns (I'm not telling you not to like white women.. That's your preference.. Some of y'all through.. Your white worship is disgusting :scusthov:)

- Black men on here who hate women in general

- The fact that the forum is mostly male

- c00ns in general who hate their blackness

:mjpls:

Also...

-guys asking why black women do a lot of things differently may sound more like an attack than an honest question.
-asking what age did you figure most women were hoes.

- insulting every new female and calling her a fakkit.

- addressing them as hoes rather than ladies.

You guys sure know how to scare women off. And you wonder why there are only 23 women on a male dominated message board with about 4-5,000 members.:wrist:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Also...

-guys asking why black women do a lot of things differently may sound more like an attack than an honest question.
-asking what age did you figure most women were hoes.

- insulting every new female and calling her a fakkit.

- addressing them as hoes rather than ladies.

You guys sure know how to scare women off. And you wonder why there are only 23 women on a male dominated message board with about 4-5,000 members.:wrist:

if a girl can add to a convo and be funny then cool but most of the time it seems like any thread made about a girl turns to 100 pages of BS for no reason.

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
if a girl can add to a convo and be funny then cool but most of the time it seems like any thread made about a girl turns to 100 pages of BS for no reason.

What? Some of the girls' posts I read are hilarious... heck mine are even funny sometimes. It goes bad when all ya'll talk about is bytches and hoes. Or all females being hoes....Women this, I mean damn... I was first wondering why I'm at this sausage fest where they roast females when I first signed up until I read a few girls' comments.:manny:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Breh, dudes ran this chick off SOHH.
Claudia%20Jordan-ALO-019492.jpg

:snoop:
HAHA I remember that. :snoop:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Cause this has been going for years...since the great pm exposure by kango and now we have this faggit **** running around pretending as well. They have been traumatize lol. I would love to have more women on here too hear opinions onthings but this aint the place...a least not right now. Let the black single mother hate trend fade. The thirst will always be there though
I didn't expose pms, I just put mothafukkas in a video. I let santana use an alias and she exposed pms. She was doing coke back then.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
That I know of... Some of the other ladies seem shocked and feel this is a large number.

With all the guests viewing, there has got to be more.

What do you think deters women from signing up?
gay nikkas like this
No offense but they dont usually contribute any comedy and usually only stir the drama pot. Exceptions to every rule though :manny: theres a few quality female posters here

:snoop:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
There's probably 3-4 female posters here now.

The rest of them quit posting thanks to you jackals.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I remember when I brought 12 ratehispanic forum chicks over to S-O-H-H.

It wasn't just the dudes that ran them off it was two of the female moderators as well.

You can't really blame dudes for this. It's tradition.