[11/8/23] AEW Dynamite: TK snorted some of the good stuff when he made this card

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Standout matches for me were Swerve/Penta and Joe/Lee. Joe vacating the ROH belt was good, don't need to see any ROH titles on AEW imo.

Bit of a low key way to debut Mariah, but connecting her with Toni should be good. Nice to see Red Velvet back from injury, post match stuff was weird with Sky coming out but not really saying anything.

I hope MJF gets his belt back, by the time he wins at Full Gear :skip:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Why are they just now revisiting wardlow and MJF? I forgot wardlow was on the roster…actually I guess the timing isn’t bad gives him something post jay white. I would have wardlow cost mjf the belt vs Joe.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Kenny is so much better than the storylines he’s involved in. Toni storm really should win and I hope she does, and Julia hart should be next in line…

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Some good wrasslin last night. :ehh:

Julia is growing on me and it’s not just for the cheeks out. :ahh:
I’ve been on that Julia Hart bandwagon ever since the angle started of her turning after getting misted. Took way too long but I might have been the only person in the world that marked the fukk out when it was completed.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Great episode I thought. If half that crowd got cheap tickets, they got a hell of a show for it.

Penta/Swerve is up there with my favourite matches of the year.

No idea who Mariah May is or why I should be excited, but I like the All About Eve vibes.

AEW needs a women's tag division and at least an hour more TV each week to let all this talent breathe.