11:49AM In Nashville... no Drizzy/K.Dot

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Man shut your goofy ass up.

Tethers that attack us unprovoked deserve to get shytted on.
These dudes are in the streets just like they were in Charlottesville and January 6 and you're caught up with yet another random with a webcam. But I'm the goofy one. Okay.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Im from Detroit which is 78% black. I guess my view is inherently skewed:manny:
What does the census stats say for Houston and Los Angeles? What percentage Black are those cities? :pachaha:
As of 2020 census La only 8.3% black and houston is only 25.1% black
Right I was like wtf is that a small amount :heh:

That’s more than most major cities not in the south
Its a small amount when nikkas be on here talkin like these cities are black strongholds. Yea they got rich culture and history but not the numbers:manny:

Hamsterdam921

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Its a small amount when nikkas be on here talkin like these cities are black strongholds. Yea they got rich culture and history but not the numbers:manny:
Nobody said it’s like Memphis, Atlanta or in your case Detroit but it’s not like West Virginia where it’s nothing but inbred cacs. I get the “white Atlanta” label but that’s mostly because of downtown broadway, country music, and bachelorette pawgs :manny:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law

Detroit's black percentage for a large city is unique, holding other cities to that bar isn't realistic. A city being a quarter black is essentially double the national average. At a certain size that constitutes "numbers".

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Nobody said it’s like Memphis, Atlanta or in your case Detroit but it’s not like West Virginia where it’s nothing but inbred cacs. I get the “white Atlanta” label but that’s mostly because of downtown broadway, country music, and bachelorette pawgs :manny:
I only been to nashville once to see my fam at TSU and the city was straight but still too many cacs for my liking:francis:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just like Memphis Nashville has a huge Civil Rights history and a Civil Rights Museum, not as vast as Memphis but it is still there. Nashville also has the African American Music Museum right on Broadway right next to the Country music bars. People are confusing all of these White transplants into Nashville as meaning that Nashville has not Black population or Black history, but those same people don't think the same thing about Harlem.