[11/27/23]CM Punk & The Viper Randy Orton are Back!!! Monday Night Raw Thread

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
If you ask me two thirds of the show have been solid for the most part.

What drags it is the woman's scene (not being feminist :dead:) on Raw.

They honestly need to hurry up on that Bianca/Rhea feud they've been trying to hide from us... both of them have lowkey lost a bit of steam. I feel like this is the mania to do it.... Rhea conquered the dragon that is Charlotte last year and Bianca bodied 2/3 of the four horse women consecutively (the Asuka match was her worst of her 3 mania matches)

They tried pushing this fake ass "powerhouse" battle with Raquel and Rhea and nobody bit the bait. They better not revisit that shyt again especially after Raquel got squashed...literally but Nia Jax. We wanna see the real powerhouse aka the strongEST show Rhea that it's levels.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
They honestly need to hurry up on that Bianca/Rhea feud they've been trying to hide from us... both of them have lowkey lost a bit of steam. I feel like this is the mania to do it.... Rhea conquered the dragon that is Charlotte last year and Bianca bodied 2/3 of the four horse women consecutively (the Asuka match was her worst of her 3 mania matches)

They tried pushing this fake ass "powerhouse" battle with Raquel and Rhea and nobody bit the bait. They better not revisit that shyt again especially after Raquel got squashed...literally but Nia Jax. We wanna see the real powerhouse aka the strongEST show Rhea that it's levels.

They gonna hold off on that breh

We getting Becky/Rhea and CHHHuck/Bianca before Rhea/Bianca.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
They gonna hold off on that breh

We getting Becky/Rhea and CHHHuck/Bianca before Rhea/Bianca.

Rhea gonna shyt on Becky... Becky who in my opinion was never really that good to begin with has lost a step or two. Tiffy and Valkiria looked like they had to slow down to make her look good down in NXT.

I feel like we need Rhea/Bianca now and they can wrestle the horse women the next go round... they need to start building the "Austin/Rock" trilogy at some point... their rumble spots with eachother have already pretty much been forgotten at this point.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Rhea gonna shyt on Becky... Becky who in my opinion was never really that good to begin with has lost a step or two. Tiffy and Valkiria looked like they had to slow down to make her look good down in NXT.

I feel like we need Rhea/Bianca now and they can wrestle the horse women the next go round... they need to start building the "Austin/Rock" trilogy at some point... their rumble spots with eachother have already pretty much been forgotten at this point.

Breh I’m not even a Becky fan like that anymore but no way you book that feud now.

She still has the star power to make that a viable Mania match. Dont let the hate for her blind you now.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Breh I’m not even a Becky fan like that anymore but no way you book that feud now.

She still has the star power to make that a viable Mania match. Dont let the hate for her blind you now.

That leg drop though.... :scust:

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ezgif-3-d6b27b422c.gif

IN