[11/27/23]CM Punk & The Viper Randy Orton are Back!!! Monday Night Raw Thread

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
What’s the point of the first hour being commercial free if punk isn’t opening lol

I guess we just gotta “let it play out” :lolbron:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
He had complete free reign in AEW and still wasn’t happy…

First time they tell this idiot no he gonna turn sour :russ:
I still think Phil is a miserable b*stard (he has some good reasons to be that way and some petty reasons for being that way.) I didn’t think we’d see him back so soon or ever again but as October ended, I think that’s when I started to change my mind and came to realization that he was going to be back in the E.

This will either be HHH’s biggest accomplishment or biggest folly considering how this goes. If things go great, it’ll make him look good for giving Punk another chance but if shyt goes south, it’s all on him.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I still think Phil is a miserable b*stard (he has some good reasons to be that way and some petty reasons for being that way.) I didn’t think we’d see him back so soon or ever again but as October ended, I think that’s when I started to change my mind and came to realization that he was going to be back in the E.

This will either be HHH’s biggest accomplishment or biggest folly considering how this goes. If things go great, it’ll make him look good for giving Punk another chance but if shyt goes south, it’s all on him.
His biggest folly is completely dropping the ball on Austin Theory….

But yeah we’ll see how it goes. Be interesting to see if Punk tries any of that off script shoot shyt or tries blading. Anything goes in AEW, WWE not playing that shyt.