tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
For what? The person that you should be referring to is Tiffany breh

Thats who got next.
Tiffany Stratton? I haven’t seen her in the ring yet. I’ve only seen her posted in these threads. I honestly don’t know which women would have next. But I assume the E would push Nikkita, and maybe Gigi. Nikkita is still green imo, and I see the E just making Gigi Paige’s successor.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Tiffany Stratton? I haven’t seen her in the ring yet. I’ve only seen her posted in these threads. I honestly don’t know which women would have next. But I assume the E would push Nikkita, and maybe Gigi. Nikkita is still green imo, and I see the E just making Gigi Paige’s successor.

Nope, it’s Stratton. Just watch her matches. She’s the best prospect on NXT.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Nope, it’s Stratton. Just watch her matches. She’s the best prospect on NXT.
First match that pops up on YouTube was Tiffany Stratton vs Fallon Henley. Thought I was watching Charlotte vs Mickie James :wow: Both of them had the cheeks out. Honestly in that match they both seemed main roster ready. I can see why you’d say Tiffany is up next though. Plus she’s olympic lol, oh yeah, they about to expedite her push soon probably.

I’m a try to continue watching the matches she’s been in tonight.

Last edited:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
First match that pops up on YouTube was Tiffany Stratton vs Fallon Henley. Thought I was watching Charlotte vs Mickie James :wow: Both of them had the cheeks out. Honestly in that match they both seemed main roster ready. I can see why you’d say Tiffany is up next though. Plus she’s olympic lol, oh yeah, they about to expedite her push soon probably.

I’m a try to continue watching the matches she’s been in tonight.

Yep, only reason she’s been out for a hot minute now is because she upgraded her chest.

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Ufm8tij.jpg

8fNbZFn.jpg

DapvNYX.jpg

OytFsca.jpg

TBrJlqn.jpg

:leostare: :leostare: :leostare:

I’m still high and a little drunk from last night. She gets a break this week.