[11.25.23] WWE SURVIVOR SERIES 2023 - WARGAMES Live from Chicago. Judgment Day vs. Cody's Commanders!!

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
:russ:This poster reminds me of the time Vince signed Barry Windham but for some strange reason they gave him the terrible gimmick as "The Stalker"
4a50f36c4ce4f5c2-600x338.jpg
:sitdown:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
If they are doing a women's War Games... Maybe it's

Bayley/Iyo/Kairi/Asuka vs. Bianca/Charlotte/Shotzi/? Jade? :jbhmm:
Bianca gon talk about she called up a “special friend” to have her back in War Games. Someone Bayley and the others know very well

”Cause I’m gon gon pushed it all out the waaay” :ohhh:

Haitch called baby girl up during the hiatus and told her they finally willing to give her what she asked for and then some :wow:

Some of these marks spent so much time memorizing the CM Punk lyrics that they done forgot the lyrics to Sasha’s joint :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Bianca gon talk about she called up a “special friend” to have her back in War Games. Someone Bayley and the others know very well

”Cause I’m gon gon pushed it all out the waaay” :ohhh:

Haitch called baby girl up during the hiatus and told her they finally willing to give her what she asked for and then some :wow:

Some of these marks spent so much time memorizing the CM Punk lyrics that they done forgot the lyrics to Sasha’s joint :mjlol:

I don't see that happening but if it did it'd be the greatest moment in the history of our great sport. :wow: