[11/25/23] AEW Rampage+Collision at 7 pm: Continental Classic rolls on

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

I'm super hyped that Dante is healthy and super hopeful that he will be on tv soon. He'll probably be in ROH, but going to Collision to learn from FTR would be great for Top Flight.

ROH for a rehab assignment like MLB does by putting guys in the minors for a few games wouldn’t be the worst idea in the world.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

I'm super hyped that Dante is healthy and super hopeful that he will be on tv soon. He'll probably be in ROH, but going to Collision to learn from FTR would be great for Top Flight.

Dante is the one flippy dude that was can't miss TV for me, I hope he can be featured again soon.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
ROH for a rehab assignment like MLB does by putting guys in the minors for a few games wouldn’t be the worst idea in the world.
I agree IF they pair Top Flight with the "safer" ROH guys (STP, Vincent & What's His Name, The Kingdom). I don't want some careless rookie (or Penta) injuring Dante or Darius again just for "this is awesome" chants.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I agree IF they pair Top Flight with the "safer" ROH guys (STP, Vincent & What's His Name, The Kingdom). I don't want some careless rookie (or Penta) injuring Dante or Darius again just for "this is awesome" chants.
The Workhorsemen, Daniels/Sydal, and the Infantry as well.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
The Workhorsemen and the Infantry as well.
Definitely the Infantry (S/O Trish Adora), and the Workhorsemen are a good comedy team that could possibly teach the Martin brothers to loosen up and have a little personality.
As good as Dante & Darius are in the ring, they are both super stoic. Lance Storm & Mr. Spock have nothing on them.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Same. I think that a lot of the flippy stuff is silly, but there's something unique about Dante's style. He is really fun to watch.
Yep he is definitely different. A lot of the AEW flippy guys are doing a AAA b*stardized version of Lucha Libre or Ricochet on the indies wannabes. But Dante is like a mix of the two with some of his own unique twist added in.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Definitely the Infantry (S/O Trish Adora), and the Workhorsemen are a good comedy team that could possibly teach the Martin brothers to loosen up and have a little personality.
As good as Dante & Darius are in the ring, they are both super stoic. Lance Storm & Mr. Spock have nothing on them.
Workhorsemen a comedy team, what? You talking about the same JD Drake and Anthony Henry team that I am?

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Yep he is definitely different. A lot of the AEW flippy guys are doing a AAA b*stardized version of Lucha Libre or Ricochet on the indies wannabes. But Dante is like a mix of the two with some of his own unique twist added in.
Dante reminds me of current Ricochet or Rey Misterio. He *usually* uses flips to add velocity & impact to his moves, not just for the sake of doing gymnastics.
Guys like Dante, Ricochet, Rey, and 2 Cold ScorpiGOAT know how to balance acrobatics with logic. I like that.