[11/19/22] AEW Full Gear - Get your cocaine ready, going to be another long one

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
So the Blackpool Club is done now huh? :mjlol:
The BCC is Tony Khan 101.

Danielson cuts a promo off the cuff and talks about partering with Mox instead of fighting him. They fight anyways but Mox loved Bryan's promo so he pitches the stable to TK, then Dragon makes a call to Regal and they are set to form the stable at Revolution.

They recruit Yuta by beating the fukk out of him and then...they run out of ideas and TK is unable to come up with a purpose for the group. So they basically just fight their individual feuds and barely interact with each other for months. They "just like to fight" and that's basically it.

8 months later and one neverending, painful feud with the JAS, they lose Regal and Mox goes on vacation :mjlol:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
A best of 7 is a tad much but they'll all be must watch so I can't complain much
If they actually play with different type of matches and styles besides full flippy shyt, they could come up with some really compelling shyt. We'll see though, they can just have the same match they had tonight with different gimmicks :dead:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
What a sad waste of a potential stable. You have Regal as the manager, Cesaro as the muscle, Bryan as the assassin, and Moxcula as the capo. How can Khan let that slip away breh :francis:

I would legit have them dudes having more gold than No Limit in 98, more bloody feuds than a NWA decade, and a coming of age Godfather style storyline.

Sighs:francis:
You know Trent is looking at Yuta stupid like, "you left our group for another group, just for that to fall apart :stopitslime:"

Last edited:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
The BCC is Tony Khan 101.

Danielson cuts a promo off the cuff and talks about partering with Mox instead of fighting him. They fight anyways but Mox loved Bryan's promo so he pitches the stable to TK, then Dragon makes a call to Regal and they are set to form the stable at Revolution.

They recruit Yuta by beating the fukk out of him and then...they run out of ideas and TK is unable to come up with a purpose for the group. So they basically just fight their individual feuds and barely interact with each other for months. They "just like to fight" and that's basically it.

8 months later and one neverending, painful feud with the JAS, they lose Regal and Mox goes on vacation :mjlol:

"it ain't supposed to be good" - Tony Khan :mjgrin:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Getting my predictions in
  • Ricky Starks beats Brian Cage - Page and Starks were the only two to cut a promo for the tournament before it started, and them two along with Dante Martin only ones that got revealed by the commentators as tournament entrants. Having Starks lose would make zero sense.
  • Darby and Sting beat Lethal and Double J - TK's big acquisitions rarely lose their first match after signing, but DOuble J will
  • Saraya beats Britt Baker - this will probably be a boo fest but like I said above, TK almost never has big acquisitions lose their first match after signing
  • Jungle Boy beats Luchasaurus - I frankly don't what you can even do with Jungle Boy after this match if you have him lose after he got squashed by Christian at the last PPV
  • Bryan Danielson beats Jericho, Claudio, and Guevara - and pins Claudio, setting the stage for the BCC to breakup. Though it wouldn't shock me if they have Jericho retain
  • Jade beats Nyla - I wouldn't be surprised if Nyla wins
  • Hobbs beats Wardlow and Joe - Joe takes the pin. Wardlow's reign has sucked and it needs to end. Anything else here happening makes no damn sense to me.
  • The Elite beats Death Triangle - In hindsight, the Elite never should have been stripped of the titles based on how the investigation went, but Death Triangle deserves to look like more than just a transitional champion. Either way, one team is truly wronged here, but I think the Elite would have the biggest grievance
  • The Acclaimed beats Swerve in Our Glory - and Swerve and Lee break up
  • Storm beats Hayter - though I want Hayter to win. I don't forsee Toni losing until after she beat Thunder Rosa to unify the belts
  • MJF beats Moxley - and Regal turns on Moxley, revealing himself as the real devil MJF has been talking about, and it cements the destruction of the BCC and thus the end of this seemingly neverending BCC vs. JAS feud.
Let's see how I did...

Correct
  1. Starks won
  2. Darby/Sting won
  3. Saraya won
  4. Jungle Boy won
  5. JAde won
  6. The Acclaimed won
  7. MJF won
  8. Claudio got pinned
  9. Swerve and Lee Breakup
Wrong
  1. Bryan Danielson lost
  2. Hobbs lost
  3. The Elite lost
  4. Storm lost
To be determined
  1. What's going to happen with BCC now that Regal has turned on Moxley?
  2. Does it thus lead to the end of JAS vs. BCC?

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
how tall are you? don't lie either :sas2:
tall enough to remember the miles and the money :ohlawd:

kevin-nash-scott-hall.gif