11/16 ESPN: Shakur Stevenson vs Edwin De Los Santos (vacant WBC 135 Title) / Emanuel Navarrete vs Robson Conceicao (WBO 130 Title)

Scientific

Bacdafucup
Daps
Reppin
The H
Something has to be wrong with Shakurs left.

De Los Santos predicted this. So I'm wondering why he didn't close in more in the middle rds. I'm a Shakur fan, but hearing boos all throughout your fight ain't a good look. Fck I was dozing off.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Something has to be wrong with Shakurs left.

De Los Santos predicted this. So I'm wondering why he didn't close in more in the middle rds. I'm a Shakur fan, but hearing boos all throughout your fight ain't a good look. Fck I was dozing off.
I don't think there's anything wrong with it besides him being scared to open up because of Ghost's power (pun intended) :lolbron:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Honestly was a masterclass in ring generalship by Shakur.

Dude made De Los Santos completely fight his fight: tried to out potshot and outbox the superior boxer, going for a win on points with an obvious punching power advantage.

That's not how you fight Stevenson because the defense and boxing skills are too good. You're supposed to try and make that fight "tough". Dude didn't even get close to doing that.