11/16 ESPN: Shakur Stevenson vs Edwin De Los Santos (vacant WBC 135 Title) / Emanuel Navarrete vs Robson Conceicao (WBO 130 Title)

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
I feel the same way. Navarrete only won 1-2 other rounds outside of the ones he got the knockdown. But I just don't think Conceicao "beat the champ" enough to win
I didn't score the rds all through this, but I definitely had Navarette winning more than 2 other rds. But it was close in many rds. I just gave some of those rds where Navarette landed less but the punches were much more effective with Rob being noticably hurt or dazed by them. Not tripping on a draw though. Rob fought his heart out though.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I didn't score the rds all through this, but I definitely had Navarette winning more than 2 other rds. But it was close in many rds. I just gave some of those rds where Navarette landed less but the punches were much more effective with Rob being noticably hurt or dazed by them. Not tripping on a draw though. Rob fought his heart out though.

Conceicao shot himself in the foot by throwing wild punches like he was trying to knock Navarrete out. Made him tire out and open for those 2 knockdowns. If he just committed to his jab and his faster hand speed, he would have won the title easily

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
TELL ME someone got a screenshot of Bud putting his chain on Shakur :banderas:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
De Los Santos is reminding me of Tommy Gunn from Rocky V with them damn shades on :dead: breh might wanna take them off until he's actually walking. Them shyts been on for a minute and his eyes are gonna have to adjust