[11/11] WWE Monday Night RAW: Kane, The Devil's Favorite.....Director?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Why does this dude keep posting about Big Show outpopping Bryan? Where is that madness come from? LOL. Big Show was over during some of the saves but he wasn't ever over week to week on the same level as Bryan. He had to copy his ways to get the crowd into the endings. WTF:laugh:

Juanito

Pro
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The ending was cool. Would have liked to have seen Big E out there but i thought the whole Wyatts v Shield thing was done well. Finally a decent ending

mr x

Superstar
Daps
the Usos stay not minding there own business. How many times they gonna :cape: for cats. If I were in Shield I would be fukking tired of these guys and try to send em to the bushes once and for all. :birdman:

These guys don't even be having matches on raw, but still suited up in gear just ready to fukk with Shield

Mind-Ya-Business-Fresh-Prince-Gif.gif

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
the Usos stay not minding there own business. How many times they gonna :cape: for cats. If I were in Shield I would be fukking tired of these guys and try to send em to the bushes once and for all. :birdman:

These guys don't even be having matches on raw, but still suited up in gear just ready to fukk with Shield

Mind-Ya-Business-Fresh-Prince-Gif.gif

lol

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Why does this dude keep posting about Big Show outpopping Bryan? Where is that madness come from? LOL. Big Show was over during some of the saves but he wasn't ever over week to week on the same level as Bryan. He had to copy his ways to get the crowd into the endings. WTF:laugh:
Breh is not even deniable, Show pops shyt all over Bryan and his struggle tail pops lately, son is clearly the face of the WWE as of now..............

:umad: