[11/11/23] AEW Collision: Roddy returns to the ring, STINGGGGG, Garcia dances over Andrade's grave, Willow vs. Julia

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
s-l1200.webp

Picked up this set about 20 years ago for $20. With Sting retiring it might be time to sell it soon.
Maaaaaan I had so many wrestling figures, pokemon cards, etc from my childhood that my parents got no idea what they did with them :damn:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I was attempting to put together a 12-man A1 and Jesus this is hard. You think you have 11 good guys picked (Since Danielson is already in) and then there's easily another 20 you could argue should be in it too.

I mean like look at this list, and this doesn't include any current AEW title holders or wrestlers who are typically tag team wrestlers. Keep the title holders free for building matches towards Worlds End plus title holders don't need to be taking Ls in a tournament anyway. And there are way too many top tie rsingles talents to put a tag wrestler in this
  1. Bryan Danielson - already in
  2. Adam Copeland - I wouldn't want him in there but he's one of the biggest names they have and has expressed interest in the G1
  3. Adam Page
  4. Andrade
  5. Bandido
  6. Brody King
  7. Claudio
  8. Daniel Garcia - would be a good spot for him to get matches against the best of the best and he could get a big W or two to give him some momentum. And losing to a top wrestler isn't going to hurt him if he has a good match against them
  9. Darby Allin
  10. Eddie Kingston
  11. Hook - see Daniel Garcia explanation
  12. Jay White
  13. Jon Moxley
  14. Juice Robinson
  15. Keith Lee
  16. Kenny Omega
  17. Konusuke Takeshyta
  18. Kyle Fletcher - getting a singles push with his tag partner out, plus see Daniel Garcia explanation
  19. Lance Archer
  20. Luchasaurus
  21. Malakai Black
  22. Mark Briscoe
  23. Mike Santana
  24. Miro
  25. Ortiz
  26. PAC - think he is out until 2024 though
  27. Penta
  28. Powerhouse Hobbs
  29. Rey Fenix
  30. Roderick Strong
  31. RUSH
  32. Samoa Joe - though it seems like he will be going up against MJF at Worlkds End so probably take him out of contention
  33. Swerve
  34. Wardlow