[11/09] AEW Dyno-Mite: Danielson vs Sammy -Two out of three falls / Hayter vs Skye -Thighs vs Ass

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I'm hoping they got big updates for the MJF era. Something just feels off. Tony needs to be more Arthur Blank, and less Jerry Jones.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
They aren't sending Danielson when it's the same night as the Seattle Dynamite show
Welp
Well Moxley rumored to be going over….. him and FTR is your 2-3

Gotta up that number breh
Yeah, But I'm talking Omega (wishful thinking), Jericho before he's too old. I got no idea who would make sense for them to face though so I doubt it happens. They probably have more dream opponents in AEW than they do in NJPW at this point tbh.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Khan man done booked 150 + Dynamites and it feels like he's gotten worst at it over time.
Don't want to be a complainer, but the issue is it's the same ol shyt for the past couple of years.
- Jericho stable vs another big stable which usually ends up with Jericho getting over the other talents.
- Mox who is pretty much a champion that is rarely in storylines and fighting midcarder of the week.
- Britt the major attraction for the women division
- random midcarder getting elevated, but seems they usually chose , guy which isn't entertaining
- random feuds and turns with no buildup, so that results in no payoff
- weak women's division
- no real storyline or builds
- Plenty of stuff to list, but this is what I came up with from the top of my head

I feel the bright spots at the moment are MJF rise, tag team division, The Acclaimed, FTR, and possibly a few things I am forgetting. I think a major issue that isn't listed the inclusion of ROH and how its bad TV because I don't have any reason to care about ROH in 2022

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Company is cold man

Main event was fire and Bryan is great but he feels like just another guy now

Should’ve had him go over hangman from the start

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Jeff Jarrett is horrible, complete CDQ and Channel changer

Paige is god damn awful too, can’t cut a promo for shyt and is a horrible babyface

Britt was holding back and still made her look foolish