Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Gunther - doesn't wrestle on every show, only faces top contenders who earn the right to face him, unquestioned boss of his faction, looks credible and has the best strikes in the business

he's the anti-Mox
No lies told. Another good thing that Gunther does is treat his belt like it's an important prize. He handles it like it's something valuable that he cherishes.
Moxley just tosses his belt all over the place because he thinks that makes him look badass.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I feel Liv is in that spot where she’s better than the Carmellas/Dana Brookes of the division, but she’s not at the level of the Biancas and Beckys. If there was enough women for a mid-card title, she’d probably dominate that belt like Jericho/Miz did with the IC title.
I really thought they should have made Queen of the Ring something you can win. Like instead of the belt you wear the crown .I think that would be better than the fake accent thing they did with it

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
I really thought they should have made Queen of the Ring something you can win. Like instead of the belt you wear the crown .I think that would be better than the fake accent thing they did with it
Like the old school Kings like Haku, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, and Macho Man :ohhh: I think that would work.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
LA Knight better leave Samantha alone

giphy.gif

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Goon just be winnin with anything, IDGAF

Even with the high flying stuff, everything just made sense. Rey always got into everything with very little setup so Goon didn't have to just stand around. And when he was a hair too slow, Goon punished him. Goon brought his usual hard hitting offense and well thought out actions and rhythms. Then all the selling was on point and so was the character work. That was some masterclass shyt. Had the people in the palms of their hands.
:blessed:
Whole crowd was devastated after. The kids probably had a bad week afterwards :dead: