[11/04/2022] AEW Rampage: SHIBATA vs. Pockets, Hayter/Britt/Skye Blue wrestle, Ricky Starks has things to say, Mike Tyson commentator

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I'm calling it: OC via DQ due to Pac interference. Shibata doesn't take the L, continues the Pac vs. OC feud, doesn't put the belt on a guy in Shibata who no way in hell is going to be even wrestling as little as Roman Reigns.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I'm calling it: OC via DQ due to Pac interference. Shibata doesn't take the L, continues the Pac vs. OC feud, doesn't put the belt on a guy in Shibata who no way in hell is going to be even wrestling as little as Roman Reigns.
When has AEW ever done a dq in a title match?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Hopefully if the plan is Shibata vs AD then hopefully Shibata wins the belt here and defends at full gear against him.

They jobbed out Suzuki & Ishii every time they’ve shown up to the point that they’ve lost their mistique. Hopefully doesn’t happen again here.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Only way he wins clean is a quick roll up out of nowhere. That’s the safest L Shibata can take.
When has AEW ever done a dq in a title match?

i got Shbata winning clean :manny:

you heard it here first :mjlit: