Daps
He says it ain't rape if she's wet. :scust: :hhh:

Screenshot_20240528_170623_Chrome.jpg

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
Nxgga Trump is paying his debt to society. Right now he gotta pay out close to $100 million. He in court right now, might get jail time. So if he deserves punishment for his actions, he's gon get that, you and I dont' have to worry about it.

But what about @blackestofpanthers? This nxgga got posts on this site saying what he does to women could be considered rape.

Is that okay to you? :mjtf:
The mental gymnastics is crazy.

Covering for a rapist while in the same breath condemning one. Do you realize how retarded you sound?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That "It ain't rape if it's wet" was clearly sarcasm directed at the breh who said men can't get raped because they have to get hard.

That sister shyt? Idk fam. That's super freaky.

Good job,you guys are learning. A smiley and a simple comma can change everything:respect:

We will see how thecoli responds to this. We had a memorial banner for a poster who spent time moonlighting as a pedo. So it really depends on how well he is liked. Or if the context of that time was "Everybody was wildin:mjgrin:". I believe mods do take that into consideration. If you said something crazy in 2014 during a height of trolling,you may get a pass,may not.

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
And nah this clown rapist nxgga was NOT trolling.

32gdSke.png

Then he said it was cool cause he a sex addict and he can't control it. As if that makes it okay :gucci:

And let's not forget this the same nxgga that admitted to sexually assaulting women.

UcWCc6o.png

q9SrdjA.png

@blackestofpanthers is a freaky ass nxgga he a 69 gawd his sister need to run for her life nxgga run for your life. He a FAN he a FAN he a FAN :scust:

cSeDIz4.png

This nxgga a FAN.

EDIT

This nxgga actually admitted to rape. :mjtf:

Screenshot_20240528_142122_Chrome.jpg

And here he is being a pedo!!! :wtf:

Screenshot_20240528_155455_Chrome.jpg
Thank you for calling this weirdo out

Daps
Good job,you guys are learning. A smiley and a simple comma can change everything:respect:

We will see how thecoli responds to this. We had a memorial banner for a poster who spent time moonlighting as a pedo. So it really depends on how well he is liked. Or if the context of that time was "Everybody was wildin:mjgrin:". I believe mods do take that into consideration. If you said something crazy in 2014 during a height of trolling,you may get a pass,may not.

So you riding with @blackestofpanthers :dwillhuh:

This dude?

This freaky ass nxgga (FAN) is into teenagers. Pedophile ass nxgga :hhh:

Screenshot_20240528_155455_Chrome.jpg