the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
anyways, my older step sister was a lighskinned BBW with huge Titties...titties on Maserati XXX...she used to have me suck on'em when I was a kid...

Whelp,I love big Titties now....

And She tripping now that we Grown..wanna tell everybody I messaged her asking If can suck on'em...like IM the weirdo...Bytch YOU created this monster!

:francis:

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
anyways, my older step sister was a lighskinned BBW with huge Titties...titties on Maserati XXX...she used to have me suck on'em when I was a kid...
200w.gif

WTF is going on with theColi today?

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
He’s trolling, but sometimes I wonder if he actually is with how hard he was victim blaming in the Cassie situation and essentially defending Diddy.
I don't care if he's trolling or not

You don't get to break kayfabe at will, thread to thread :ufdup:

He's got "Insurrectionist" in his username :what:

He gotta stand on MAGAset business in every thread, not just the political ones

Daps
Call someone a rapist and idolize Trump brehs

Nxgga Trump is paying his debt to society. Right now he gotta pay out close to $100 million. He in court right now, might get jail time. So if he deserves punishment for his actions, he's gon get that, you and I dont' have to worry about it.

But what about @blackestofpanthers? This nxgga got posts on this site saying what he does to women could be considered rape.

Is that okay to you? :mjtf:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Nxgga Trump is paying his debt to society. Right now he gotta pay out close to $100 million. He in court right now, might get jail time. So if he deserves punishment for his actions, he's gon get that, you and I dont' have to worry about it.

But what about @blackestofpanthers? This nxgga got posts on this site saying what he does to women could be considered rape.

you think just cause he's in court for a portion of his fukkery...

that absolves him being a race baiting white supremacist supporting fascist ?

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You an abuser so they aren’t taking you seriously. How can you be mad when you admit to sexually assaulting women? You both are bad people :laff: