"100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and a 10km run EVERYDAY!!" Official One Punch Man Thread

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Getting impatient waiting for the new season...might have to start reading the manga:francis:

The manga is better than the anime. You need to re read the entire arc covered by season 2 to see how much better the fights were and how Murata conveyed fluid motion far better than the anime

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don't like the subtle changes with Garou that the manga is making from the webcomic. He's even more ambiguous in the WC than they show him being in the manga. And I don't like that they added in an additional transformation. His design is already cool and part of him is that he really isn't a monster and despite his ability, wont ever look like one. Even Saitama mentions it. But in the manga, he now looks more like a monster instead of a guy in a cool suit.

A group has animated part of this fight from the webcomic already too for those that want to see it. Its well done.

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
I don't like the subtle changes with Garou that the manga is making from the webcomic. He's even more ambiguous in the WC than they show him being in the manga. And I don't like that they added in an additional transformation. His design is already cool and part of him is that he really isn't a monster and despite his ability, wont ever look like one. Even Saitama mentions it. But in the manga, he now looks more like a monster instead of a guy in a cool suit.

A group has animated part of this fight from the webcomic already too for those that want to see it. Its well done.

I see they got mad sauce on this fight .. haha.. which is cool and all… but Garou can’t even breath on Sataima.. let alone touch him … he gotta long way to go

Daps
i havent seen anything confirmed so yea :mjcry:
That stinks. I actually liked the anime. I heard the second season was bad but I never saw anything wrong with it.

The OPM games on the other hand, I wish people put as much criticism on Bandai and how poorly made these games can be as they do on anime and manga.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
That stinks. I actually liked the anime. I heard the second season was bad but I never saw anything wrong with it.

The OPM games on the other hand, I wish people put as much criticism on Bandai and how poorly made these games can be as they do on anime and manga.
The animation quality in season 2was an obvious step down from season 1. Madhouse did s1 (also responsible for HunterxHunter) and the audio was ass

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Considering how much Murata stretched the monster's association arc (I think I dropped it like 2+ years ago, lol) it's not wonder a potential season 3 is going at a snail pace. I'd love to get the condensed version of the webcomic with S1 level of animation. But if the plan is to try to do Murata's take on the arc any sort of justice, it's gonna take a fukk ton of time and resources from a studio that actually gives a fukk.

I checked this thread today after it got reupped and caught up on the last 15 chapters and have the same feelings as when I dropped it: side characters are not as funny nor interesting as Saitama (or when they are reacting or interacting with him) and the only thing that makes them useful is if you just wanna see cool fights being drawn.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Did Garou get a power up from GOD in the web comic? I don't remember that