"100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and a 10km run EVERYDAY!!" Official One Punch Man Thread

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
JC staff aint really known for their high quality productions :francis:

Didnt they do Shokugeki no Soma? That was pretty good :ld:

Either way this was all a scheme to sell more manga and it worked. If it was good like the first season they would have sold more but now the fans in an "outrage" online, they probably convincing more people to pick up the manga and see that elite work by Murata :ohhh::banderas:

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
Didnt they do Shokugeki no Soma? That was pretty good :ld:

Either way this was all a scheme to sell more manga and it worked. If it was good like the first season they would have sold more but now the fans in an "outrage" online, they probably convincing more people to pick up the manga and see that elite work by Murata :ohhh::banderas:

How could ONE let the quality in OPM drop when Mob psycho lookin like this. I dont understand

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
The last 2 episodes were pretty good. Until I found this thread I didn't realize the animation was throwing me off a little bit. Probably shouldnt have watch DBS Broly and MHA: 2 Heroes right before the last 2 episodes lol

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I don't read the manga or anything like that.

Is the animation in the anime really that bad compared to the manga?
The quality of the manga is usually better than anime in general. It's really not that big of a deal since they haven't got to the real fights