100 People Shot: 17 Killed in Chicago During July 4 Weekend

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
God musta been tryna chill that day. :yeshrug:

Angel: Lord, sir, we still need you to create one more human for the day. He needs to get job offers in Chicago at some point in his life. That's all we have right now. :jbhmm:

God: I've already done plenty for the day. Leave me alone :rudy:

Angel: Sir, it's really important that we get an actual physical appearance for this human. He's gonna be posting on a message board, he'll be a little timid and a scaredy ass...can you please give us something, sir?

God: Gabreh (pause), l said leave me alone! I'm CHILLin'... :ahh:

Angel: Sir, I'm afraid I really have to insist, we really need him, he's gonna feature as the target of a @DetroitEWarren joke at some point. You know we can't keep that guy waiting. There's no telling what he'll do...:whoa:
Sir, please...could you just...? :lupe:

God: Jeeeeez...! You guys really don't know how to leave a Greh alone, do you? :why:Here! DAMN... Take this generic lookin' ass motherf*cker with dreads for your human form. Now leave me BE, ya heard? :damn:
Better than being a distinctly ugly nikka :wow: idk how y'all get through life knowing no amount of muscles/humor/money can fix it.

And I 100% walk on eggshells in a city where I don't know anyone or what's going on :umad: go on hood safari's in places with legendary murder rates if you want to, imma be where the women and money are :ahh:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Was wondering if y'all were still gonna track this after their drill music scene momentum died down (no pun intended :picard: ) you woulda thought they killed most of each other at this point but the numbers are still crazy somehow, y'all told me most of this shyt was going down in a small section of the city, how many of them mf's are there? :gucci:

I've gotten offered jobs in that place multiple times but the idea of catching a mistaken identity bullet just sets my paranoia to 10 :hubie: I always get mistaken for someone else when I move to new cities but it's usually not a problem, these nikkas will shoot and not even bother checking
As a fellow generic faced nikka this is my worst fear :russ:. I can get mistaken for so many generic Brooklyn nikkas you fukk around and end up in the wrong place at the wrong time :lolbron:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
As a fellow generic faced nikka this is my worst fear :russ:. I can get mistaken for so many generic Brooklyn nikkas you fukk around and end up in the wrong place at the wrong time :lolbron:
We gotta find a way to X out these crash dummies with our faces making the block hot! :russ:

lurker emeritus

low quantity poster
Daps
Reppin
stl (north side)
even though i'm halfway joking (because thecoli thinks the north side of st. louis is a constant warzone)
take it from some chicago south siders
IMG-E5136-1.jpg

:yeshrug:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Is that a good weekend for them?
:huhldup:
How many of the 17 are regular citizens?
:francis:
That’s the main number people care about. Unfortunately them dummy spraying and missing their “ops”.
:mjcry:
We all make fun of a shytty situation that needs multi pronged effort to address the issue. It’s sad but that’s every weekend during the summer.
:scust:
Raise your sons brehs.
:picard: