100 People Shot: 17 Killed in Chicago During July 4 Weekend

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
I always thought the 517 killings in LA county in the summer of 1992 was craziest shyt I ever seen.. Chicago is reaching that level of craziness

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Was wondering if y'all were still gonna track this after their drill music scene momentum died down (no pun intended :picard: ) you woulda thought they killed most of each other at this point but the numbers are still crazy somehow, y'all told me most of this shyt was going down in a small section of the city, how many of them mf's are there? :gucci:

I've gotten offered jobs in that place multiple times but the idea of catching a mistaken identity bullet just sets my paranoia to 10 :hubie: I always get mistaken for someone else when I move to new cities but it's usually not a problem, these nikkas will shoot and not even bother checking

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Was wondering if y'all were still gonna track this after their drill music scene momentum died down (no pun intended :picard: ) you woulda thought they killed most of each other at this point but the numbers are still crazy somehow, y'all told me most of this shyt was going down in a small section of the city, how many of them mf's are there? :gucci:

I've gotten offered jobs in that place multiple times but the idea of catching a mistaken identity bullet just sets my paranoia to 10 :hubie: I always get mistaken for someone else when I move to new cities but it's usually not a problem, these nikkas will shoot and not even bother checking
Ole common face having ass nikka

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Racist ass Chicago is responsible and will always hold the blame for this shyt

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Ole common face having ass nikka
You know how our people are :mjlol: they see dreads and you just magically look like any nikka with dreads walking around

Them nikkas made the block hot for us out there :mjcry:

Either that or I'm related to one of the original nikkas in human history :whew: God hit me with the default settings