100% ELECTRIC -- 2023 CADILLAC LYRIQ

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My point was they are trying to capture women's attention, because they will get men to buy it for them.

I mean SUVs are meant for women, but now these car designs are being done by women across the board

s class was suppose to be a business man's car, it looks like a cute woman's car, rolls royce made the wraith for women, but nikkaz still drive it because they don't realize that's the women's rolls royce, because most of these cars look feminine now, especially the Range Rover

They made it into a soccer mom's truck

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
60k msrp :ehh:

future-vehicles-lyriq-masthead-l.jpg

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh:

I like it.

I want it.

I can’t afford it.

I will hate from afar and possibly ‘Dodge’ out of the way to get a better look

:unimpressed:

killacal

Banned
Daps
I wonder what would happen when my 2 yr old throws her milk from the back and lands on the dashboard. shyt will probably eject us out of our seats.

Interior is gorgeous though.
Your broke ass phone has been water proof for a half decade but this caddy in 2 years dash wont be:skip:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
I mean SUVs are meant for women, but now these car designs are being done by women across the board

s class was suppose to be a business man's car, it looks like a cute woman's car, rolls royce made the wraith for women, but nikkaz still drive it because they don't realize that's the women's rolls royce, because most of these cars look feminine now, especially the Range Rover

They made it into a soccer mom's truck
:gurl: