$100,000 chinchilla coat. Was Frank Lucas lying?

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
the 100k coat i could buy cause it looks like it's made of a hundred plus chinchillas... but 40k for the hat sounds like smth luken would say :mjlol:
Hat is a specialty item and if they got you over a hole for a hundred what's 40 more for the accessory.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
So according to the post, this coat he wore to a Muhammad Ali fight cost $100,000.

If you believe inflation calculators, that comes out to nearly $760,000 in 2023. For a coat.

A coat.

:why::gladbron::jbhmm:

You know sells fur coats in New York right?

Same folks as the diamond brokers.

I would not be surprised if they sold him a coat that costs 100k.

Malcolm and James Baldwin said....

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
When it comes to frank lucas i never know with his story

It’s like when u listen to Daz of the dogg pound talk about how he beat up suge, and how he had nikkas scared, you have to question and research everything
The thing about Daz that always sticks out to me is one interview I read back in the day where Suge said straight up he wasn't worried about any of the Death Row people fukking with him in a fight except for Daz. He said Daz would pull a screwdriver from his back pocket and stick him. Daz was the one guy Suge eas leary of.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Something missing from the caption is that his wife got him the coat for his bit and he actually didn't even want to wear it out that night

He did want to wear it. That AG movie was 90% fiction. Every account from people who actually knew him said he was a loud mouth ignorant buffoonish bamma instead of the cool calculated dealer who outmaneuvered the mob asportrayed by Denzel. I just want to know how deep he was back then. People forget he was around when Harlem had heavy hitters like Barnes, Kirkland, etc. The coffin shipment stories was debunked immediately by the fed who flipped him. What else has Lucas lied about?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So according to the post, this coat he wore to a Muhammad Ali fight cost $100,000.

If you believe inflation calculators, that comes out to nearly $760,000 in 2023. For a coat.

A coat.

:why::gladbron::jbhmm:

No. And a loaded rolls Royce doesn’t cost the equivalent of that today. nikkas be lying