10 years later: Iverson and practice

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was the "fukk a practice" part I disagreed with. Just because you bust your ass on the court doesn't mean you don't need practice.

I don't think he exact said "fuk practice"...larry brown wuz mad he'd show up late to practices,not practice hard...i. don't remember him sayin fuk the idea of practice...that would imply he never practiced....he wuz mad that a big deal wuz bein made out of him not practicin hard when he gave his all in the game...and :wtb: these nikkas play together enuff they don't need to practice to learn no damn tendancies...this ain't nfl where u need timing with your qb...and they wuznt runnin a triangle...iverson wuz gon have the ball most of the time,drive, dump it off if you open only if u not a complete a bum...if u a complete bum he takin the bad shot himself...his bad shot better then a tyrone hill,lynch jumper...all them nikkas needed to practice wuz they defense and they rebounding and jumper practing...he admitted later on he wuz wrong and doesn't know how to play ball the right way that larry brown wanted him to in that interview with stephen a where he wuz cryin...they still blackballed the answer even as a humble man..now he playin pickup games at the Y with the same intensity as if its the nba finals..kobe and ai,two nikkas I pattended my game after