10 year old girl accused of rape

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
A 10-year-old girl in the US has been arrested for the alleged rape of a four-year-old boy but the mother says the police have got it wrong.

But according to the mother of the girl, her daughter didn't do anything wrong.

"She was just being a child, having fun and playing," the mother, who remains anonymous, told KHOU.

"She didn't know she was doing anything wrong."

While details of the alleged incident remain unclear, the girl was arrested last week and locked up in a juvenile justice complex for four days.

If convicted, the girl could have to register as a sex offender.

Activist Quannell X, who has stepped in to defend the young girl, said it was nothing more than "inappropriate horseplay".

Source: KHOU
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/2013/08/10/10/47/girl-arrested-after-allegedly-raping-young-boy

:ohmy:

raul04

More money more p*ssy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Austin
From the link: Eventually the little girl was transported to the downtown juvenile justice complex, where she was fingerprinted, issued a standard jump suit and locked up in a cell.

:deadmanny:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
kgface_medium.gif

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
I think everyone has had a childhood sexual encounter. It's normal, I guess. The little girl won't be able to attend any public school if registered as a sex offender,since you know... you cant be around kids. The family will probably have to move because they probably live by a bus stop.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I think everyone has had a childhood sexual encounter. It's normal, I guess. The little girl won't be able to attend any public school if registered as a sex offender,since you know... you cant be around kids. The family will probably have to move because they probably live by a bus stop.
:damn: