10 Ways Black Americans & Afro-Brazilians Can Help Each Other

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Let's be reality, Black men in America don't have shyt, Black Brazilians don't have shyt, so in a sense we are banking on each other's potential which is massive. South America is an underepresented media market, particularly in Brazil which houses some of the largest populations of African descent. We wanna hype each other up on some group economics and coming to together but we can't even see past our own backyards. Jews, have been doing this for centuries as have Latinos and Indians. The world is changing and we can either get on board or get left behind. We have nothing to lose.

Last edited:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
What do African americans have to offer to afro Brazilians
Access to hbcus
More disposable income

That's all I got Off The Top Of My Head Tbh :manny:

This leads to a point I was going to make later. I'm not talking group economics/finance when thinking of what both groups can offer, not yet atleast. It starts at an educational level, learning each other's history. Starting programs to pair young African American students with young Afro Brazilians, I remember in 2nd grade our class had a pen pal program with kids in freaking Europe. Pairing black student orgs. with Afro Brazilian student orgs. at the collegiate level. How about a conference (and believe you me, this is coming in the next 5 years..take this post to the bank) on either soil to come together with different workshops and knowledge sharing opportunities. There is plenty that both groups have to offer.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
More Afro Brazilians need access to the Internet 1st.